Wesley

Wesley

Sunday, November 17, 2013

An yang ha sayo yoh durl boon

(for those of you who this will be driving you crazy... first one says, "hi ya'll" second says "I'm doing well")

We've learned enough of the rules and vocab to say anything we need to, that is if we can remember absolutely every lesson. I keep my notebook handy and trying to say something goes kinda like this: flip, flip, flip, flip....... "ummmm, chimley bat gesumnika?"

Basically we can get our message across, everything we say is about 50% Korean and 50% english. When it concerns specifics or vocab we don't know except in English, we have to speak Krenglish, but we try our best. It's really coming.

I know that I know more Korean than I give myself credit for, I just have to access it in the databanks of my mind. I have to have the guts to try it out in my language rather than be lazy and just speak English like I have for the past 18 years. It takes focus and hard work and a lot of energy, but I'm doing it

I just don't want to go to Korea and get hit too hard. I don't want to say, "I wish I could have worked harder in the mtc".
I know I can do it, and lately I've been understanding why it's so important and realize how soon I really am going to hit the streets of Han Guk. It's motivating me to work harder and harder and therefore I feel more and more blessings. That in turn, makes me want to work harder and harder.

Blue skies!!! Smilin at me!! :D

It's a good feeling. It used to be tiring work, but now it's fulfilling work.

yesucrisido eh, eerumero kanchungdurimnida Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment